Work like you don't need the money.Love like you've never been hurt.Dance like no-one's watching.Sing like no-one's listening.Live like there's no tomorrow.

Sunday 4 July 2010

Largely about me

Obesity,

10 stone 2 is just a dream to me,

how I long for how I used to be,

Oh damn my own stupidity!



Obesity
I am twice the girl I used to be,
cakes and chocs kept calling out to me

and now I’ve become quite cuddly!



Why did
they invent Reeses Peanut butter treats?
If I d steered away I be able to see my feet,
oh deary!

Yesterday, mega stretch marks had not come to play,

Now it looks as though they're here to stay,

Oh, I wish it was yesterday.



Suddenly, the scales whizz round to 15,3,

There's a shadow hanging over me,

Oh someone hide my enormity?



Why I
Had to have a second helping at dinner today?
Now I
Have thighs like trees and I long for yesterday



Obesity
Love affair between my food and me,

treats me better than any man I see,

and never lies or cheats on me…



Yesterday,

Love was such an easy game to play,

Now I need a place to hide away,

Oh, I believe in yesterday.



Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-



(apologies to Paul McCartney)

No comments:

Post a Comment